Donate to Church and Society

Each year, 40% of the General Board of Church and Society’s budget comes from The United Methodist Church’s World Service dollars. To help those in need and provide leadership in the struggle for justice and peace, we must raise the remaining 60% of our revenue from supporters like you.

Your donation today will help to:

  • Fund advocacy workshops and trainings for United Methodists across the connection on issues like climate change, immigration, domestic violence and peace building;
  • Ensure that United Methodist confirmation classes visiting Washington, D.C. are inspired to take action through social justice seminars and hands-on workshops;
  • Provide young adult interns from a range of racial and ethnic backgrounds with inspiring professional experiences and opportunities to put their faith into action through leadership training and guidance;
  • Fund advocacy workshops and trainings for United Methodists across the connection on issues like climate change, immigration, domestic violence and peace building;
  • Provide support to local churches across the connection, including printed resources to congregations and toolkits that demonstrate best practices;
  • Enable countless activities, resources, and opportunities for faithful witness!

Thank you for considering a donation to the General Board of Church and Society.